What is Reality?


Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.

One word....Inception. Go see it, like now!!!!!!! It was simply breathtaking, the score, the cinematography, everything was brilliant. I'd like to climb inside of Christopher Nolan's dreams for a bit, see what kind of lovely ideas that he has just waiting to find their way out.
I didn't realize how much of an impact this movie had on my thoughts until I saw it the second time today, and let me just say, it was magical; in a way that I simply can't describe. The last piece of the movie, the last melodic score that Hans Zimmer and Nolan leave you with, is incandescently beautiful, and might I say timeless. Don't believe me? Take a listen for yourself (copy and paste the link into your address bar) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xeHiTmx5AU

No comments: