New Camera!


"A good snapshot stops a moment from running away."  -Eudora Welty

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see, is what we are."- Ernst Haas

"Photography is a way of feeling, touching, loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever...it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything." -Aaron Siskind


I LOVE every single one of these quotes... it describes how I feel about photography, one of my many passions. Which only adds to the confusion of pin-pointing a major for college. Maybe it'll come to me in my sleep...*sighs hopefully* 

Anyways enough moping.. I told my Journalism teacher about wanting a old camera that uses film and she recommended a Pentax spotmatic...so as of now I'm bidding on this lovely beauty pictured below!



 

1 comment:

scleme1 said...

Hey, that's my camera!