Here come's the sun!



So today I just got back from Canada! I had a fun spending time with friends that I hadn't seen in years, and I enjoyed making new memories with them. Unfortunately the past few days went by way too fast! I am now currently counting down the days until we board the Zandaam for the beloved Caribbean cruise that we take every year. I CAN'T WAIT! This unusual amount of sun that we're having in Kansas City is making me ready for the summer that's not coming for another 4 months or so. 
Anyways I have a party to go to tonight, so I had a some trouble deciding what I should wear because of the unexpected vitamin d power outside, but after a few minutes I decided on a simple black top with my fav miss sixty ripped jeans heavily accesorized with tons of bracelet, gold hoops and a hippie headband. I had fun soaking up the sun today. Hope I can say the same for this imaginary "summer" night! 

No comments: