Christmas Time Is Here....




I just got home, and it's wonderful! My momma's yummy pancakes and my dad's tasty omelettes in the mornin! I just love being at home from college. I know that this Christmas break will be a blast! But I have yet to do my Christmas shopping and Christmas day is three days away!!! AGH!

Setting all of that aside.... The fam and I are going to go see The Princess and the Frog tonight! I'm really excited and can't wait to watch it since it got so many good reviews!

Happy Holidays!

(pics from weheartit.com)

2 comments:

Fawn and Flower said...

I haven't started Christmas shopping yet either. Like, not a single present. I just realized that if I don't do it today, I'm probably not going to! I'd better get out there!

Patience said...

lol I'm going today as well!