It's Kinda Sad Really....


So, 2009 is coming to an end, and 2010 is arriving in it's place.
Who ever decided that a year was 365 days in length anyways? Yea I know that was random, but that 's exactly what I am, random.
Anyways, I've always loved new years resolutions, but I am horrible at keeping them! So this year... I'm keeping them short and simple:

1. STEPPING OUTSIDE OF MY COMFORT ZONE!
doing things that I've only dreamed about, and just start making them happen!!!
2. EATING HEALTHIER!
campus food is just not gonna cut it anymore...
3. WORKING OUT!
even if its just for a few days every week, at least it something!

With all that being said, Have a ABSOLUTELY, FANTASTICAL, WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!!!!


pic from weheartit.com

1 comment:

Carlton Mackey said...

looks like a recipe for a fantastic year.

cool.

greetings from a photographer in atlanta, georgia