Mon Premier Amour


So it's official...I've decided to minor in French! I have no idea why it took me so long to see it, because this whole entire summer I could do nothing else but speak in French (when the timing was right lol) I was surprised at how much I retained from only 2 semesters of the class. But my experience was too wonderful to forget. I kept fantasizing myself living in France, not the "fancy" tourist France that you always see in the movies, but the real life France, the relaxed culture, and the amazing, mouth watering food. And the people, most of all I want to interact with the people! I've always loved experiancing different cultures, so if everything works out, next summer I'll be studying abroad in France for about 6 weeks!!! Magnifique!!!

3 comments:

Ella Gregory said...

I totally agree about your comment on US Vogue. Apparently the last night a black woman got the Sept cover was 1989. It's crazy!

Ella Gregory said...

time not night, don't know why I typed that

Patience said...

haha i kno right! craziness! O and I'm flippin out about you leaving a comment on my blog!! I feel honored, I'm on your blog like everyday haha