My heart was a little heavy this weekend. So much stuff going on in my life right now it's crazy. However I skyped my lil sis yesterday and she made my whole day TEN times better. I love her so much, she's like a mini me, but more confident, funnier, and just plain lovable. She's only 12, and just told me that she's gonna be trying out for the part of Jasmine in an Aladdin play coming up here pretty soon. I'm super stoked for her, she loves being on stage. She's fearless, something that I'm extremely jealous of. Maybe one day I can sing in front of people too. That'd be nice. Anyways... above are some "lovely" pics of our sisterly love lol... we're so goofy sometimes .... o and here's a vid of us :)



2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hang in there and keep the faith, beautiful :) You, both, are adorable.

Patience said...

awe thanks Sarah :)