So I'll be 19 soon and I'm single. People are always in complete shock when I tell them this, but the truth is I've never felt like I've needed a man to complete me. I'm waiting for the right guy to come around, and I'm pretty sure that that's not gonna happen for another couple of years or so. I've never liked to consider dating as a hobby, and sure as heck consider it as one now even though I'm in college. I'm still enjoying the single life, sure I'd like to have a valentine on sunday cause it would be nice to go out, I'm not anti-boyfriend or anything, but for now, I'm satisfied :)
I can't wait for the day when I meet the man of my dreams, and know immediately that he's the one that I've been praying for.....

pic from weheartit.com

4 comments:

Pam said...

Same here though I'm only almost eighteen. I just don't understand how people have time to date!! Plus why waste time, even if you could on akward evenings?:)

Patience said...

haha so true!

Chris K said...

hey you ! how are you? happy birthday to you in advanced. You will be 19 soon, great. stay single as you are, good luck for mr right. You so young, beautiful, ambitious and full of life potential to reach your dreams and i like that. Dont waist it on boyfriends, and dating. Enjoy you birthday when ever it is. cheers !!

Patience said...

thanks!!!